Monday, September 7, 2015

Who Am I?

Let's start with the basics, shall we?

My husband and I have been together for 15 years - high school sweethearts for two, married for 13. We have experienced much during our journey: good times, hard times, joy, sadness, adventure and the birth of our greatest treasures: three beautiful children ages 12, 10, & 2 months.

                                         

With my older children, I was fortunate to be a stay-at-home mom for 6 years. Let me tell you, being a SAHM is the most challenging and rewarding "career" I have ever had. I returned to the workforce when child #2 was in first grade. Unfortunately with the addition of a baby #3, I will not be able to stay home. Low and behold: 

A Working Mom's Diary

My goal is to use this space to record my experiences being a working mom of 2 preteens and a baby. Get ready to dive into the good, the bad, and the ugly. Just remember, life is an adventure, so live it!

No comments:

Post a Comment